Sex Stories – Cherry chat – GirlsofCherryDTV ForumGirlsOfCherryDTV
Blog CherryDump Cherryhub Dares Game GIFS Girls of Cherrydtv Gorgeous George NSFW Photo's Pick Of The Week Relationship and Dating User-Posts videos VIP XGIFS
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Sex Stories  

Dana grigg
Admin
(@dana-grigg)

Submit your "Sex Stories" to Cherry Dana to be featured on Cherrydtv. 
Anonymous or as yourself.

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Dana grigg
Admin
(@dana-grigg)
Dana grigg
Admin
(@dana-grigg)

? I want to hear about everything and anything... SHARE with me your dirty little secrets ? 

Trulli
 Anonymous

Is that you,????

Anonymous

I sadly don't have anything amazing worth featuring.
Sex with my old bar manager all over the bar after we closed. time with same bar manager while open, she have me head in the office when we were the only people in, and there was literally the frame of the door obscuring us form the bar front.

While sat down at the desk doing some paper work, I somewhat accidentally brushed her arm with me crotch while squeezing past, after an initial "well that' just rude" shocked look, next thing I know I'm swelling up in her mouth.

I slept with sisters one after the other. Dated one for a bit, then about 2 weeks after the break up her sister messages out of the blue, next night she's back at mine after a night out. Turns out i saved the best til last in that scenario 😉

I seem to have always been the guy that people I know's ex gf's turned to for a rebound bone. No complaints from me.

I also got Naked-Man'd once. Girl round mine, flirting, some sitting close, light touching etc. she has a bf so I was doing everything in my power to be a good christian boy. she heads into my room, i go in after a few mins "the hell is she upto?". low and behold, she's jsut stood there, fully nude. Temptation won that night.

Share:

GirlsofCherrydtv Forum, is a FREE popular online community.
A forum in which users can comment and create their own content about topics such as NSFW, nude dumps, memes, gifs, general chat, sports, Cherrydtv.

Check out the Forum here

To participate in the Forum you must SUBSCRIBE to GirlsofCherrydtv which is FREE to do.
In your subscription this also gives you access to posts that are not visible to the general public that may contain NSFW content.

Don’t forget to check out my Instagram @cherrydana27